Thursday, April 13, 2006

PR doesn't rank as academic

It might not come as a complete shock but PR isn't considered terribly academic, at least not when it comes to search results from both Google and Microsoft's new academic search tools. Google's scholar tool produces hundreds of thousands of search results (as it does for almost any topic) but sadly nothing of any value appeared in the first ten pages I waded through. Microsoft's Academic Search produced a few but only a few interesting articles. That said I didn't expect any given the search tool is really aimed at the computer science, physics, electrical engineering, and related subject areas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »